Uesers can use Play to earn to stake to earn XWG Token.
X World Games Innovative P2E2S Flowchart
- 1.Staking Pools: all cards will be staked into the same staking pool.
- 2.Staking Warehouse: All cards for staking must be transferred to the Card Warehouse before they start staking
- 3.Staking Period:
- 1.Users are able to stake at any time when any pool is open and available.
- 2.Each staking pool has its own portal according to the length of the staking period
- 7 days, 14 days, 30 days.
- Users are allowed to stake at any time before the staking period ends.
- Calculation of required LUCIDs fee will be based on the length of staking
- 3.Different staking periods require different amounts of LUCIDs and will have different ROI.
- 30 days (greatest return), followed by 14 days and 7 days (least return)
- The implementation will use the discounted hash rate approach to achieve.
- 4.Upon expiration of the staking period, the staking pool will do the reward calculation and lock all rewards for users. No more output from the staking pools.
- The reward cannot be claimed before the staking period has expired.
- 5.After the reward calculation, users will have 7 days to claim the rewards. Unclaimed Rewards after such 7 days period will be sent to the burning pool and destroyed.
- 6.Card Redemption (Unstake).
- Players can unstake before the staking period’s expiration, but no already-consumed LUCIDs will NOT be returned and no staking rewards will be given.
- After the staking expiration, once players unstake the cards, the reward will be automatically claimed as well (one action).
- 4.Minimum Participation Requirements.
- Hash Rate: the total hash rate power of the cards (DECK GROUP) must reach a minimum value in order to enter the staking pool, and such value is configurable and hot-change (can be adjusted event by event).
- A minimum value of hash rate power per deck with the total hash rate power of 20 cards must not be less than 12,720.
- Lucid: the amount consumed varies according to the hash rate of cards staked and the length of the staking time.
- Rarity: No Special Requirement for Card Rarity.
- Quantity**: 20 cards per deck**
- Hero Character Requirement: No Special Requirement for Character.
If the staking period is selected as 30 days, the hashrate calculation is the same as the previous hashrate calculation
If the staking period is selected as 14 days, the hashrate is the previous hashrate multiplied by 0.9
If the staking period is selected as 7 days, the hashrate is the previous hashrate multiplied by 0.8
, such deck group cannot be staked
The calculation method of staking time
tis the activity deadline - the time at the time of staking:
There are 3 staking period, corresponding to 7 days, 14 days, and 30 days.
APR constant value:
Reward Output per second**:**
Seconds in a year: 31,536,000
The total hashrate of the current staking deck:
The Maximum of total hashrate:
An adjustment coefficient
to ensure that the APR is a one constant value below a certain upper limit of hashrate
After the user stakes and unstakes, update
The Maximum of total hashrate
of the first phase is 32,850,000.
Legendary card’s hasrate = 3,182
Myth card’s hashrate = 6,363
Since the both deck’s hashrate > = 12,720, staking OKAY ✅
7-days staking period discount = 0.8
The total hashrate of the current staking card
does not exceed the maximum hashrate
First 7 days
The rest of 23 days
Since no more staking for the first deck after 7 days, therefore:
Total staking reward = 10,250.99 XWG + 24,057.37 XWG = 34308.36 XWG
Total Lucids required: 144,936,944 Basic Lucid